viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

Preparar Speaking de inglés

Buenos días:

Como sabéis la semana que viene empezamos el proyecto Star of the week. Para ayudaron con el speech os dejo alguno modelos de frases que podéis utilizar....

Good luck!


Good morning, my name is____________, I'm _______ years old and today i'm going to talk about me and my family.
This is my dad, his name is ______. This is my mom, her name is___________, I've got a brother, his name is_________. He is ________ years old. And I've got a sister, her name is_________. She is _______ years old. / I haven´t got any brother or sister.
I have a pet, it's a cat. Its name is Garfield. He is so cute and it's very friendly / I haven't got any pet but I would like to have a _______
I like playing tennis and dancing but I don't like football.

Thanks for your attention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario